Golmar 6502/G+ Digital Panel
Digital entry panel for IP system.
Digital call panel – IP technology.
This panel is for use with the Golmar IP system, a powerful and feature-packed system that is easy to install, program, and use. system.
This system is built on a powerful Linux operating system that allows easy programming through web client with automatic IP assignment.
This system offers the ability for each resident to set their own access code, has built-in voicemail and anti-tamper alarms, and many other useful features.
- Also available in black finish
- Requires D4L-G+/POE switches
- Requires CE-6502/G+ embedding box.
- Vandal-resistant (IK-07) and weatherproof (IP-65) panel made of aluminium (option: black finish available).
- 130º wide-angle camera with white self-starting LEDs for night vision.
- 4.3″ TFT LCD colour screen with 480x272px resolution.
- Infrared sensor and light sensor.
- Backlit metal buttons with silk-screen printing of numbers and characters.
- Acoustic confirmation tones when buttons are pressed.
- Coded keyboard that allows two calling methods: introduction of the code of the house to call or by searching in the phonebook.
- The ability for the resident to change their own access PIN.
- Built in voice mail
- RFID proximity reader for up to 2000 cards.
- 2 relay contacts.
- Anti sabotage alarm tamper
- Connection via RJ-45 connector.
- 18v DC input through POE power supply.
- SIP 2.0 compatability
- Linux operating system that allows future updates and integration with third-party partners.
- No server required. Automatic IP assignment.
146(W) x 317(H) x 50(D)mm.