Bitron Universal Handset AV1407/010
The universal door phone AV1407/010 is suitable for most existing analogue systems, will adapt to all the most common brands.
The very popular Bitron universal door phone AV1407/010 is suitable for most existing analogue systems – suitable for use with the most common brands.
- 1 door-opener button and 1 service button.
- White ABS plastic
- Installation in 4+n (5 wires) systems and in 1+n (2 wires) systems.
- Possibility to have traditional call on buzzer or electronic call on handset loudspeaker
- Electronic call adjustment or disabling by a slide switch with three positions. – Maximum volume; – Minimum volume; – call disabling (this is signalled by a little red ﬂag, that comes out of the door phone body)
- Possibility to adjust the incoming speech signal volume (handset loudspeaker)
- Ability to adjust the outcoming speech signal volume (handset loudspeaker)
220mm x 83.4mm x 53.1mm
AuAu Aux Button
2 Speech Out (Mic)
1 Speech In (Speaker)
APP(E) Electronic Call
APP(R) Buzzer Call
Downloads: Installation manual