NT200 Narrow Style No Touch Release Button.
Narrow style ” No Touch” button with adjustable proximity range
Additional InformationThe NT200 is an infrared "No Touch" door release unit.There is no physical contact required to operate. This unit has a 25 mm dual illumination (red/green) No Touch infrared button.When the device is activated, the illumination will change from red (standby) to green (activated) but can be configured to operate in reverse if so desired.Allowing authorised egress or ingress, without the need to physically open the door by touching the device helps to reduce the transference of dirt, disease, or infection, thus making this device ideal for hospitals, laboratories, care homes, offices, sensitive areas, and any public buildings.Also very useful if you have your hands full!Narrow style no touch flush exit button
- Illuminated halo normally red, going green when activated
- Infrared proximity sensor
- Narrow stainless steel backplate, screen-printed 'DOOR RELEASE'
- Adjustable proximity range
- Adjustable door open period (0.5-20 seconds) or toggle mode
- Flush mount
- IP65 (sensor unit only)
- Surface mount unit also available (NT200-NS)
Voltage: 12-24Vdc•Current draw: 45mA max
Relay: COM/NO/NC contacts
Operating temperature: -10°C to +70°C
Flush: 85 x 40 x 30mm
Surface: 85 x 40 x 40mm