Coded access system for controlling access through doors via keypad.
BSTL Bellcode Access Systems
These BSTL coded access systems are high quality, versatile security products for controlling access through doors by means of a digital keypad and lock release. The use of a separate controller ensures that no amount of tampering with the keypad will undermine the the systems security.
The main features are:-
- Ten access codes ( programmable from 1 to 8 digits)
- Timed outputs for failsafe and failsecure lock releases
- All functions stored in a protected non-volatile “EEPROM” memory
- Provision for a “push to exit” switch input
- Space for and additional 201 control PCB for second door and keypad
- additionsl programming functions include: lock duration (1-99 secs) , lock control time (0-99 secs), alarm duration (1-99 secs), key limit (o-99 keystrokes), code entry time (0-99secs), duress mode
All keypads have a green and red LED to indicate system status to the user.
200 controller: 230 x 185 x 45mm
218 keypad: 103 x 66 x 20mm
216 keypad: 135 x 90 x 30mm
217 keypad: 132 x 40 x 27mm