Robust, white aluminum die-cast box, designed for surface mounting.
TRADE SAK1 – Safelink Isolation Switch
The SAK1 Door Isolation Switch is typically used to isolate doors from a door monitoring or access control system and hence allow an extended opening period without setting off alarms e.g. for accepting deliveries.
- Robust, white aluminum die-cast box, designed TO BE surface mountED.
- The unit has two LED status indicators: Red – Power on. Green – Door open.
- Cover fixed to base with two screws.
- Key switch has a double pole mini in-line switch with key removable in 2 positions. i.e. isolation on / off.
- Supplied with 2 double entry (can be inserted either way up) keys.
- Current capacity 1A load.
110mm x 60mm x 30mm