Tekna Plus - mono video monitor. Wall mounting.
TRADE Golmar Tekna Plus mono monitor
The Golmar Tekna Plus mono monitor is being phased out and only available while stocks last. After this they will only be available as colour monitors.
The main characteristics of Tekna PLUS monitor with “Plus” digital installations of 3 wires + coaxial cable or 4 wires + twisted pair are as for the UNO monitor but with additional features:
- Casing manufactured in ABS RAL9003 white colour.
- 4″ b/w flat tube screen.
- Brightness and contrast adjustments.
- Detachable telephone cord with connectors.
- Surface installation through wall mounting connector
- Micro-processed circuit with e2prom memory.
- Privacy on audio, video and door open progresses.
- On-Off push button with light indicator available through the lock release push button.
- Video spy and auto switch-on functions.
- Input for EL562 receiver module, that allows video signal reception through a twisted pair cable, replacing the coaxial cable.
- Input for door bell apartment push button that saves the use of a door bell.
- Different call reception tones depending on where the call is coming from.
- Uses the lock release push button to call the porters exchange.
The maximum number of units inside the same apartment is three
200w x 220h x 54d mm.
- Three position call volume regulator.
- Output for connection of SAV-90 call repeater or a SAR-12/24 relay unit.
- Activation of auxiliary devices ( second cameras, lights …) using SAR-12/24 relay unit.
- Intercommunication between two units (both “Plus” modules) in the same apartment. During intercom function, call from the door panel can be attended.
- Panic call to the porters exchange and connection to a second porters exchange.
- Background tones in the telephone handset confirm that the call to the porters exchange or the intercom function are in progress.
- Use RCTK-Plus wall mounting connectors.
- SOBPL-PLUS desktop adapter.
- D4L-Plus or D6L-Plus/2H video distributors depending on installation