Backlit numerice keypad module
TRADE Golmar NX3301/AL keypad module
NX3301 access control keypad module
This keypad module can be incorparated into both audio and video systems with Nexa panels.It can also be housed in a single module frame and box and be used as a stand-alone keypad.
Designed for use in Nexa Inox door panels to add coded acces features.
The facia is made of 2mm thick ANSA 304 stainless steel.
It is backlit numeric keypad with stainless steel covered push buttons.
Can operate as standalone access control or keypad for coded panels.
PVD treatment for other colours (brass, bronze or black) are available on request.
External module dimensions:
100(W) x 100(H) mm.
- Selectable acoustic acknowledgement signal on push.
- Light status indication.
- Removable terminal connector for easy wiring.
- Tamper alarm.
- 2 relay outputs (N/C or N/O) with independent remote activation input and
panic output (12Vd.c.).
- Remote activation inputs can be enabled / disabled through a programmable
- Programmable activation time (1 to 99 sec.) and output mode (single shoot or
- 1,000 codes of 4, 5 or 6 digits. Each code can be programmed to activate a
combination of outputs.
- User codes and special codes can be changed without the need to enter into
- Access control can be disabled during a period of time after the introduction of a
number of wrong consecutive codes.
- 12V a.c. or 18 to 24V d.c. power input. It can use the same power supply than the
one used for the complete panel, with no dependence on the installation type
(except on IP systems).