Coded access system for controlling access through doors via keypad.
TRADE BSTL Bellcode Access Systems
These BSTL coded access systems are high quality, versatile security products for controlling access through doors by means of a digital keypad and lock release. The use of a separate controller ensures that no amount of tampering with the keypad will undermine the the systems security.
The main features are:-
- Ten access codes ( programmable from 1 to 8 digits)
- Timed outputs for failsafe and failsecure lock releases
- All functions stored in a protected non-volatile “EEPROM” memory
- Provision for a “push to exit” switch input
- Space for and additional 201 control PCB for second door and keypad
- additionsl programming functions include: lock duration (1-99 secs) , lock control time (0-99 secs), alarm duration (1-99 secs), key limit (o-99 keystrokes), code entry time (0-99secs), duress mode
All keypads have a green and red LED to indicate system status to the user.
200 controller: 230 x 185 x 45mm
218 keypad: 103 x 66 x 20mm
216 keypad: 135 x 90 x 30mm
217 keypad: 132 x 40 x 27mm
There are three versions available.
All three kit versions include:
1 x 200 boxed controller,
1 x 340C 12v DC PSU,
1 x 203 standard failsecure release
The variation is in the keypad included in the kit – select via drop down box.
CK200 – includes: 1 x 218 Touch Sensitive keypad
CK109 – includes: 1 x 216 S/S surface keypad
CK110 – Includes: 1 x 217 S/S slim line surface keypad