Golmar Beoview 7 Lite
7″ Hands free color video monitor.
For IP systems only.
Hands free 7” colour IP monitor. Surface installation. Available in Black or white
Includes mounting connector.
Has the same features and family flavour as the Beoview 7 but the casing is manuafctured in ABS RAL9003 white colour.
The main characteristics of Beoview series monitor with “iPlus” digital installation are:
- Serverless system: does not require a computer connected on the network.
- Supports Class A, Class B and Class C Ethernet networks.
- Real time video streaming.
- Intuitive graphic user interface.
- Full duplex audio communication with echo cancelling processor.
- Privacy on audio, video and door open progresses.
- Preview and autoswitch-on functions of all panels being able to call the monitor.
- Up to 8 monitors can be simultaneously tracking the same panel.
- Intercommunication between all / selected apartment units on the system.
- On screen labeling, showing information of the calling panel or apartment.
- Picture memory of missed calls, with time and date stamp. Missed intercom calls are also stored.
- Possibility of voluntary recording during call reception or conversation.
- Messenger service with four priority levels.
- Any existing computer on the network, or remotely through VPN connection, can send text messages to all / selected monitors.
- Programmable input for door bell apartment push button, that saves the use of a door bell, or alarm connection that sends a panic message to the porter’s exchange.
- Different call reception tones depending where the call is coming from: door panel, door bell switch and concierge unit. Connection to unlimited porter’s exchanges with panic call facility.
- Voltage output for connection of a call repeater.
- Apartment units are to be connected to a PoE switch output or to a PoE injector.
Dimensions: 203(W) x 134(H) x 13(D) mm.