Simple – 1 or 2 station video kit from Fermax.
Fermax WAY Kit 1401
Fermax have introduced the Fermax WAY Kit 1401 to the market.
Choose among 20 different melodies, customise the monitor’s settings, record videos and capture images of your visits and all of this in a single Kit!
The Way kit includes a video door entry panel made of zamak metal with high sensitivity colour CCD camera as standard. Surface installation.
- Intercom: Establish communication with another installed monitor inside the house.
- Playback: After 3 seconds the monitor automatically records a video (if there is a micro SD Card installed) or a picture (in case there isn’t) of the visitors.
- Settings: Brightness, contrast, selection of melodies, date & time, scene mode (brightly, soft and user), ring volume for day time and night time, language selection (16 different), etc.
- Do not disturb: 1 hour, 8 hours or always.
- Call record: All the calls from panel-to-monitor, monitor-to-monitor and between monitors will be recorded and can be reviewed afterwards.
- Touch screen: Digital TFT colour monitor with capacitive touch screen that facilitates an intuitive use.
- Hood: Protects the door entry panel from rain, snow, etc. Included in kit.
- Technology: 2 wires non-polarized
Monitor dimensions: 225(W) x 131(H) x 18(D)mm.
Panel dimensions: 95(W) x 155(H) x 25(D)mm.
The kit includes:
– Video door entry panel with hood
– 7” TFT colour monitor with touch screen.
– Power supply.